Thursday, April 3, 2008

Why

  • Why does India not have a popular War memorial post Independence?
  • Why do people get worked up when it comes keeping their words?
  • Why does my blog never have the fluidity or the flow in its writing?
  • Why do I not possess the will to write about things which keep cropping in my mind time and again?
  • Why am I willing to go through other people's blogs and leave sane, intelligent and apt remarks there?
  • Why do people maintain blogs?
  • Why do we need structure and objectives in everything?
  • Why are Indian traditions related to marriage so dependant on exchange of gifts?
  • Why can i not put down my inactivity on my blog down to writer's block?
  • Why am I writing this post?
  • Why does each line Begin with why?

ANSWER:

This is called BHASAD...the biggest lesson I have learnt through Engineering and MBA.

(Added 21/4/08: BHASAD has been explained in the comments section mentioned below, courtesy Jaya S!!!)

2 comments:

Jaya said...

Call me dumb...but what is BHASAD?

Ridhesh Sharma said...

Dear Jaya S,

I would not call you dumb, for you have pointed out something which every "snobbish" B school student does...that is to assume that everyone knows the lingo used at his b school...
Hence my apologies, for not explaining Bhasad during my irrelevant post!!!
The meaning is quite simple..aimless talk, without any sense, just plain rambling on any topic under the sun!!!
hope this helps clear the irrelevance of my post!!!
Also, thanks for visiting..

Regards

Ridhesh