Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Social Network

Yes...and I am back!!!
Just saw The Social Network, and looks like the social media bug is catching up with me as well. Have for quite some time held the view that Social media is an extremely strong PR tool, and the belief just keeps getting re-inforced.

After a long time, did the most mundane and obvious thing we all end up doing some time or the other online: googling ourselves!!!


Turned up the usual Linkedin and Facebook profiles as well as a major blunder made a few years ago on pagalguy. Nonetheless, discovered an article which highlighted my name as a "notable" Head boy of my school, Hyderabad Public Schoool!


Its an amazing feeling reading such stuff online, and does give a heady feeling (pun unintended).


Heck, it got me back here, didn't it!!!


Hope I can start doing this once more!!!

No comments: